Tropical bedding and accessories will bring those relaxing memories of sand, surf, and island paradise back to you.
Aaahhh… feel the cool breeze? The warm sand under your feet? Hear those birds of paradise singing to you? Look at those crystal clear, blue-green waves rolling in. Feel the warmth of the sun on your face. Smell the coconut suntan lotion. Taste those fantastic tropical drinks. Imagine frolicking in the surf. And see the wind gently blowing the palm trees.
Now you don’t have to wait until that dream vacation… bring it home to you with tropical bedding and accessories! It doesn’t even matter where you live; a city apartment, in the mountains, way out in the country, or by the beach. You can create your own unique tropical decor that “takes you away” every time you sink under your covers.
Tropical, Hawaiian, and nautical decor is exploding in popularity! Here are some of the most sought after bedding options:
* tropical floral bedding
* pink and blue tropical bedding
* Hawaiian bedding
* tropical fish
* children’s tropical bedding (especially with monkeys!)
* palm trees and ocean surf
Of course, any of the tropical or Hawaiian bedding sets can include; a comforter or duvet, sheets, pillow cases and pillow shams, a bed ruffle, throw blanket, or even crib sheets and baby blankets. In addition, you will have your choice of twin, queen, or king.
Naturally, if you are looking for bedroom accents, or any other room (such as a sun porch, living room, bathroom, etc.), the accessories will be the ultimate additions to complete your serene, peaceful, relaxing, island getaway.
These accessories will easily become as important as the bedding you have chosen. To create your complete tropical paradise, add any (or all) of the following:
* tropical throw or bolster pillows to scatter around your couch, futon, or chairs
* tropical throw blanket
* beach or nautical wall art
* ceiling fans of rattan or leaf blades
* tropical stencils or borders
* area rugs with Hawaiian flowers, tropical birds or fish, beach scenes or sea life
* window treatments such as bamboo blinds, earth tone curtains, or palm tree or sunset valances
* bamboo, wicker, or rattan furniture
* sea shells
* floor plants
* tropical scented oils, aroma diffusers or plug ins
* and/or nature sound machines or CDs
For the ultimate bedroom paradise right in your own home, keep the walls simple and let the bedding and accessories bring the sun, sand, and surf to you. Why not take a tropical vacation every night as you drift off into a peaceful, relaxing sleep.